Local pickup, mail-back services and education.
There are no hidden charges – your flat service fee is based on your service frequency and volume of waste.
Customized pickup schedules
Get your sharps containers from us.
Simple & Affordable
We dispose of your non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste.
Optimal strategies that fit your needs
Knowing what is medical waste and what is trash saves you money.
Maintain OSHA and HIPAA compliance
Join the 4,700 satisfied customers!
Missing any of these items? We can assist you with complete compliance solutions to ensure your policies and training are complete. Ask your sales representative about becoming compliant.
1) Are all in-office pharmaceuticals being treated in accordance with EPA and DEA laws?
2) Does our office have the proper biomedical waste spill kit in accordance to OSHA standards? Is the location and procedure listed in the biomedical plan?
3) Has our office completed a biomedical operating plan within the last 12 months? Have all employees signed acknowledging the plan?
4) Have all employees completed blood borne pathogen training courses within the last 12 months?
5) Have all newly hired (within 30 days) employees completed blood-borne pathogen training in accordance to OSHA standards?
6) Have all employees been trained within the preceding 12 months on proper waste segregation?
A. Are all manifests kept for a minimum of 3 years?=
B. Does each manifest record the date of pickup and date of treatment facility including location?
8) Storage Area:
A. Does our indoor storage facility include impervious floors?
B. Does our outdoor storage facility have a conspicuously marked 6” biological hazard symbol and secured from vandalism?
9) Does our office consider sharps containers biomedical waste upon reaching the fill line?
10) Does our office possess copies of our waste transporters state permits?